Business English Language Test (BELT)
BELT is a single unit qualification. Candidates are assessed in all four English language skills of reading and writing, listening and writing and speaking.
Candidates taking BELT will need to demonstrate that they can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Why choose BELT?
- Enhanced confidence in presentations skills
- Better communication skills in meetings and in business correspondence
- Ability to read business oriented articles and proposals
Who accepts BELT?
- Italian Ministry of Education (MIUR)
- Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)